As we continue to grow, our circle of supporters has grown alongside us. As a result, we are rolling out the Because Counseling Matters Fund.
We hope you will join us in advocating that counseling matters! The following are examples of how a gift could impact NFCC, however a gift of any amount would be instrumental in our programs:
- $50 could provide clients as young as 3 and their families with games and toys in our outdoor play area.
- $95 could provide a client with 1 counseling session for anxiety, depression, trauma, addiction, or pre-marital counseling as well as many other challenges.
- $150 could provide 1 pro-bono counseling session to a Salvation Army client performed by an NFCC Graduate Level counseling student.
- $300 could provide an NFCC counselor funds for the average cost of a continuing education seminar.
- $500 could provide pro-bono counseling by an NFCC counselor to students in need of mental health support through our Communities in Schools Partnership for 2 days.
- $1,000 could provide a free, bi-weekly support group led by an NFCC counselor to survivors of suicide for a full year.
- $1,500 could provide a free 6 week support group for children with ADHD and their parents.
- $2,500 could provide 1 year of pro-bono education through outreach talks to students, parents and staff at schools in the community.
Please consider a gift to the Nick Finnegan Counseling Center’s Because Counseling Matters Fund to help expand our reach in the community and ensure the accessibility and affordability of quality counseling in our community. We believe everyone deserves quality mental health care, because counseling matters.
If you would like more information, please email Natalie Lowry or call 713-402-5127.