As we continue to grow, our circle of supporters has grown alongside us. As a result, in 2019 we rolled out the…
Because Counseling Matters Fund
We hope you will join us in advocating that counseling matters! The following are examples of how a gift could impact NFCC, however a gift of any amount would be instrumental in our programs:
- $50 could provide clients as young as 3 and their families with games and toys in our outdoor play area.
- $95 could provide a client with 1 counseling session for anxiety, depression, trauma, addiction, or pre-marital counseling as well as many other challenges.
- $150 could provide 1 pro-bono counseling session to a Salvation Army client performed by an NFCC Graduate Level counseling student.
- $300 could provide an NFCC counselor funds for the average cost of a continuing education seminar.
- $500 could provide pro-bono counseling by an NFCC counselor to students in need of mental health support through our Communities in Schools Partnership for 2 days.
- $1,000 could provide a free, bi-weekly support group led by an NFCC counselor to survivors of suicide for a full year.
- $1,500 could provide a free 6 week support group for children with ADHD and their parents.
- $2,500 could provide 1 year of pro-bono education through outreach talks to students, parents and staff at schools in the community.
Please consider a gift to the Nick Finnegan Counseling Center’s Because Counseling Matters Fund to help expand our reach in the community and ensure the accessibility and affordability of quality counseling in our community. We believe everyone deserves quality mental health care, because counseling matters.
If you would like more information, please email Natalie Lowry or call 713-402-5127.
Thank you to our 2019 supporters
Martha and Sidney Adger
Patty and Craig Biggio
Robert and Louise Bland
Tricia and Ed Britt
Charlie and Evans Christ
Mary and Tony Corbett
Catherine and Edward Crain
Mary Ann Detmering
Tyler and Kylie Early
Susan and Gary Farmer
Stella and Michael Fitzgibbons
Kari and Todd Greenwalt
David and Renee Hall
Kathy and Robin Harrison
Madeleine and Joe Herman
Lee and Lisa Herman
Hines Interest Limited Partnership
Hobby Family Foundation
Becky and Mark Hobson
Jenny and Jim Elkins Family Fund
Jill and Dunham Jewett
Sharon and Greg Mathews
Robert and Jody McFadden
Melanie and Mace Meeks
Amy and Todd Mueller
Janie and Frank Putman
Julie and Tim Samson
Elizabeth and Adam Schiffer
Pam and Bill Sengelmann
Michelle and Scott Shonbeck
Claire and Scooter Smith
Julie and Michael Swidler
Nancy C. Allen The GreenTree Fund
Hallie and Matt Thompson
Temple Webber TLL Temple Foundation
JoLynn and Keller Towns
David and Janna Webber
Jennifer and Michael Welch