Client Notice (updated 4/08/22
If you have an in person appointment scheduled during a time when you are waiting for results from a COVID test and/or if you have a known exposure, please inform our office and request to transition to a virtual appointment.
Mental health care is more critical now than ever before and NFCC’s has instituted the following changes to our in-person counseling sessions to ensure our clients continue to receive the high-quality mental health counseling they expect. To learn more about availability of in-person sessions, please call our office – 713-402-5046.
To best support the health of staff and visitors who visit NFCC in-person:
- Only individuals with an appointment may enter the building; minors may be accompanied by 1 adult
- Masks are optional for staff and visitors in common areas and are encouraged for anyone showing symptoms of cold/flu.
- Visitors are required to sign a Waiver of Liability prior to their first appointment in person
- Common areas and items touched by staff and/or visitors will be sanitized regularly
- Anyone with fever, potential exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19 cannot enter the building
It is our hope that you and those you care about stay safe and healthy during this time. Please call our main line at 713-402-5046 if we can help in any way.
Mary Elizabeth Hand & Heather Timmis
Executive Director & Clinical Director