From Our Directors
**CLIENT UPDATE 8/24/21** If you have an in person appointment scheduled during a time when you are waiting for results from a COVID test and/or if you have a known exposure, please inform our office and request to transition to a virtual appointment.
The Nick Finnegan Counseling Center is dedicated to supporting the Houston community by providing high quality, affordable and accessible counseling services. Mental health care is even more critical during a time of disaster, so we have instituted changes to our in-person counseling sessions to ensure our clients continue to receive the high-quality mental health counseling they expect from NFCC. To learn more about availability of in-person sessions, please call our office – 713-402-5046.
NFCC is currently offering a limited number of in-person sessions while continuing to provide services via telehealth. To best support the health of staff and visitors who visit NFCC in-person:
- Only individuals with an appointment may enter the building; minors may be accompanied by 1 adult
- All visitors and staff must practice social distancing and only therapy rooms that allow for appropriate social distancing will be utilized
- Staff and visitors are required to wear masks upon entering the building and in all common areas
- Visitors are required to sign a Waiver of Liability prior to their first appointment in person
- Common areas and items touched by staff and/or visitors will be sanitized regularly
- Anyone with fever, potential exposure to or symptoms of COVID-19 cannot enter the building
It is times like these that NFCC’s three payment options are so important for our community because we will never turn anyone away due to financial crisis. Our clients will always receive high quality care regardless of their method of payment. Our 12 counselors are excellent and sought out, and NFCC is thankful to employ them. We recognize that our counselors are vital to the future success of NFCC. We are incredibly thankful for the support of donors, foundations, clients and the community, and we will continue to serve as a resource for Houstonians.
It is our hope that you and those you care about stay safe and healthy during this time. Please call our main line at 713-402-5046 if we can help in any way.
Mary Elizabeth Hand & Audrey Omenson
Executive Director & Clinical Director