Counseling can help during times of crisis but is not limited to just those moments. It can also help reduce day-to-day stress and gives you the chance to talk about what’s going on in your life with someone who is professionally trained and unbiased about your situation.
At the Nick Finnegan Counseling Center, you are not alone. Our 12 counselors provide services to children (ages 3 and up), adolescents, adults, couples and families for:
- Parent/child relationships
- School/behavior issues
- Work/life balance
- Couples counseling and more…
In an effort to make sure everyone who wants help can receive it, counseling here is affordable.
- Our private pay rate is $95 per session or $75; depending on which counselor you see.
- Several insurance plans are accepted, and the amount you pay at the time of your visit will depend on your individual plan. Call our office and our billing specialist can help you determine your benefits.
- If our out-of-pocket rate exceeds your budget, and you do not have/want to use insurance, we offer a sliding scale. Sliding scale applications require proof of income. From there, we take into consideration your income, family size and any extraneous circumstances (such as excess medical bills, legal fees, layoffs, etc.) in order to determine a rate that works for you.