Counseling can help reduce day-to-day stress; it can also help during times of crisis but is not limited to just those moments. Counseling gives you the chance to talk about what’s going on in your life with someone who is professionally trained, licensed by the state of Texas and unbiased about your situation.
Our counselors have experience helping children, teens and adults work through problems to improve current and future relationships. By exploring your experiences, meaningful insights can be discovered. With time and work, these insights can help form the foundation for a different way of relating to yourself and others.
In an effort to make sure everyone who wants help can receive it, counseling here is affordable.
- Several insurance plans are accepted, and the amount you pay at the time of your visit will depend on your particular insurance plan.
- If you do not want to use insurance or don’t have insurance, you can pay out-of-pocket. The out-of-pocket rate is $75 or $99 per session depending on which counselor you see.
- If our out-of-pocket rate exceeds your budget, we offer a sliding scale. We take into consideration your income, family size and any extraneous circumstances (such as excess medical bills, legal fees, layoffs, etc.) in order to determine a rate that works for you.
WE CAN HELP WITH:
- Childhood trauma (including but not limited to sexual abuse)
- Marital & other relational struggles
- Premarital counseling
- Anger management
- Problem behavior patterns
- Adjustment difficulties & life transitions
- School or work performance
- Parent/child relationships
- Overcoming past hurts, disappointments & choices
- Improving social skills
- Stress management
- Personal growth