As a non-profit organization, we strive to offer affordable and accessible counseling services. Thanks to generous and charitable donations we are able to ensure that no one is turned away due to financial hardship. NFCC offers a low private pay rate of $95/hour, 5 insurance options and a sliding scale to assure that anyone seeking counseling services has affordable options. NFCC client fees cover 49% of our annual operating budget while the remaining 51% of the budget is fulfilled by our two annual fundraising events, the Because Counseling Matters Fund, grants and donations from individuals, corporations and foundations.
Our counseling center continues to experience growth both onsite and in the community every year and our donors are making a huge impact on our ability to keep counseling accessible and affordable. We strive to listen to the needs of our community and respond to those needs in a way that allows people to access high-quality mental health services, while removing as many barriers to care as we can along the way.
If you are interested in supporting NFCC please click the links below to learn more about our annual fundraising events, our Because Counseling Matters Fund, or to make a gift in honor or memory of someone.
**NEW** Learn more about our Corporate Giving program, here.
Before you donate, see if your employer will match your gift! Click here to search.
DONATE ONLINE: Click the link to visit our secure donation page to make your payment with a credit card
DONATE BY MAIL:
DONATE BY PHONE: Call 713-402-5046 to make a donation over the phone with Visa or MasterCard
Learn more about our Because Counseling Matters annual fund
Learn more about our CRAWFISH BOIL (spring) or GALA (fall)
Mail donations to 2714 Joanel St | Houston, TX 77027. Please make checks payable to Nick Finnegan Counseling Center