About the NFCC
Nick Finnegan Counseling Center:
- Offers comprehensive counseling for individuals, couples, families, children, teens, adults of all ages to address any concerns or problems.
- Partners with Carole & Ronald Krist Samaritan Center for Counseling & Education & Interface Samaritan Counseling Centers to provide counselors on-site to meet a variety of counseling needs.
- Provides referral services to reputable counselors in the community. (The referral service is provided to all at no charge)
How does the counseling process begin?
- An individual, couple, or family looking for support meets with Center Director Amy Birchill, M.Ed., LPC, LMFT to discuss their unique needs.
- The Nick Finnegan Counseling Center then provides referrals to on-site counselors or appropriate providers, whether the need is for a private practitioner or a specialized program for eating disorders, stress management, etc.
Get Started Today